Thursday, June 10, 2021

Highlands Part 2

We had a few favorite spots we loved in Highlands that we wanted to revisit.  The Madison is quite delicious....





This is one of my favorite spots at Old Edwards....



This place was highly recommended to us.  We went.  I ordered steak.  It was totally overcooked.  I wasn't impressed.

Therefore, we left and went to this place which never disappoints. 

Did y'all know Trey loves food?  He does.  So much.  We went to to this grocery store type place and had breakfast.

Sunday we went shopping.  Trey wanted some new sunglasses.  I decided if he got some, then I got some too.  Pink glasses for the win!

We went on hike #2....

He's scared of heights...






I love these.....

We are lying on a rock and I think Fancy is scared.




This was like a 2 hour hike.

Tight squeeze....


I was hungry so we ordered room service...

I loved this button....

I ordered this dress on a Facebook site.  Who knew it would be so short.  I figured this was the only place I could wear it.

We love this Italian place.


Monday Trey played golf....



Then we went to eat here.....

Then laid by the pool...


Last night....

Our speak easy.....

It was a great trip.

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...