Sunday, January 10, 2021

Shooting Hoops

PeeWee basketball has begun and my #2 is loving it.  I am really enjoying watching him play.


The first day of second semester....

Mom died on January 5, 2016, so we just had her 5 year anniversary.  All the days leading up to that day stresses me out.  Trey knew, because I told him 55 times.  He rarely ever sends me flowers.  That day I got flowers at school!

Ford had an orthodontist appointment.  She said he needed 4 teeth pulled for braces prep and to come back in 6 months.  The before.

The after

2020-2021 School pictures

5th grade

2nd grade

kindergarten

More basketball....



He might be one of the smallest, but he's tough!

I found these two being sweet....

Como Steak house with the Hales and Masseys

Uncle TA took the kids to farm the other day.  I received this picture of Annie eating a cow treat....aka range cubes.

5th grade PeeWee team

Annie had to make a snowman for her snow day at school.  This was her creation.


No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...