Monday, July 6, 2020

A different kind of VBS

Life and pretty much everything about it has been so different lately.  Changes are all around, and changes aren't my most favorite thing.  One thing we look forward to each summer is Vacation Bible School.  It's an awesomely exhausting week for all involved.  Thanks to Corona, we couldn't have traditional VBS.  Instead we paired with a church in Coldwater to do a backyard Bible study.  We spent day 1 canvassing the neighborhood for potential children who might want to be involved.

Annie and CJ became fast friends!!!!

Days 2-4 we met at someone's home for Bible study, recreation, crafts, games, and snacks.












It wasn't the VBS that "I" wanted, but we actually had a really good time and I am thankful for the change this year.

Annie posing on June 26, the day back in 2014 that I found out I was pregnant with her!

She has been requesting to bake a lot lately.


Ford likes to drive the 4 wheeler around the yard with the trailer attached so he can pick up sticks.  Why he thought he could fit through this area that's no more than 12 inches wide is beyond me!

My bed.  I have no room.

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...