Sunday, April 26, 2020

It was a good day. I needed it

The quarantine has meant that I haven't been able to see my family.  Dad and Patty have been hunkered down in Laurel.  I told dad last week that Ken and his crew were coming for a visit on Saturday.  I could sense a weirdness in his voice.  I originally thought he disapproved, but instead he just wanted to join the fun, so up he came.  Annie was so glad to see her BoomPa.

Pickle Ball



The cousins, as we refer to them, stayed for 10 hours of good country fun!



I gave Molly Cate her first driving lesson on the golf cart.

Aunt Ashley braided Annie's hair.





We rode around the neighborhood about 6 times.

Ashley and Caroline celebrate their birthdays on April 28 and Ford will celebrate on May 1.  We had an early party.


Jack decided to eat a huge piece of cake.


Uncle Ken helped Annie learn to ride her bike.



Uncle Trey aka Daddy cleaned the fish they caught.





She's still got a ways to go....

I think she favors me....

It was a good day.  I needed it!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...