Monday, March 30, 2020

Patience is a gift

Patience is a gift from God, and I need more of that gift.  This quarantining/teaching my kids from home/not leaving to do squat business is A LOT to handle.  If you're living your best life and loving this, then I am happy for you.  I am stir crazy and need some Suzanne time.  If you don't know what Suzanne time is, well it's time alone....without people near you.  I have none of it these days.  Lord please take this evil virus out of the world and soon.

Last weekend Puh took the kids to the farm to spend the night because I had to go to work on Monday.  They had a lovely time chasing the goats.



On Tuesday Ford woke up with a swollen eye.

Annie cried for an hour straight for who knows what reason...


And Bitty was the one who acted civilized, for an hour at least!

Wednesday started off better.  I let sister paint and this pleased her very much.


Bitty was emotional/moody/and not having it

Ford had done days of work which I hadn't yet checked.  I sat down to check 8 lessons, which is 16 pages of math.  I detest math beyond about the third grade.  It was a day from near hell for everyone.  I checked math for hours.  Live and learn to check one day at the time.


Puddin kept them on Thursday when I ran to Wal-Mart.  Ms. Taylor let Annie steer her golf cart, and well....Annie ran over Puddin and Pops's air conditioner at the pool house.  I think Pops was slightly ticked!

Schooling it....


Sister and I are working on sight words.  She's doing decent!

Friday we decided to go to the park for lunch.  It was a gorgeous day.   I grabbed Sonic, brought our own ketchup per Bitty's request, and we ate and they rode bikes.

Friday night we celebrated Pops's birthday.  Ford LOVES a baby and Dillie is his favorite.





I told him to give me his best model pose.  He responded, "You're looking at it!!!"

Bitty loves to cook.  We made a pound cake which sort of....



Wasn't cooked long enough even though THREE toothpicks came out clean.

Someone got some chalk in the face....

Moving and busy all day, every day...


Copy cat

Saturday I suggested that we spend the day at the farm....







Fancy was reppin those Greek letters!!!!



These two!  Oh my heart.   They LOVE each other sooooo big and I am overjoyed by it.


When you can't see your neighbor friends, you can talk on walkie talkies.

Ford wanted to get in the lake.  I was in a panic over snakes.

Y'all..... when you find stuff like this in your mailbox it makes everything in the world ok.  I miss school terribly.  I want to be back sooooooo bad!!!!!!  I love my students.

Annie's class is studying "Pp".  Today was princess and pirates day.  She said this counted!!!!

We can do this world!!!!!  Stay home...stay safe!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...