Sunday, February 23, 2020

Valentine's and Please stay little

Traditions make my heart happy.  I want my children to grow up and remember the special and fun things I tried to do for them.  I enjoy decorating the kitchen table for different holidays.

Valentine's happies....

Annie

Ford

Bitty

I figured they could all use some shoes.  The little two were dying for a bathroom bag since Ford got one for Christmas.

Some students gave me chocolate covered strawberries....

I slipped away to Annie's Valentine's party for a few minutes.





She loves school and she loves life!  I hope she always will.


We stop by the local library A LOT.  On this particular day, they taught them how to make cool bookmarks.

I couldn't go with Fancy to the Rotary Sweetheart Banquet, so I suggested he take Annie.  This pleased her very much!  The cake won her over.


Bitty got to teach his class how to make the cool bookmarks the librarian showed them how to make.


Upward is over....I had a lot of fun helping coach the first and second graders.

Bitty was the smallest, shocker I know!

I needed to document meal times Bitty still stands.

On Monday we celebrated President's Day and went to Urban Air with the cousins.


We hosted a fundraiser at our house last week.  In an effort to make the house look nicer I decided I better polish my silver.  This was a first and y'all, I totally enjoyed it MUCH more than I thought I was going to.

An acorn....she sounded it out by herself.

I just took this because they were holding hands and it was sweet.

Fridays nights consists of pajamas, a fire, and John Wayne.

Annie was very pleased with these boots her daddy picked out for her.

Yesterday we had her 5th birthday party in Trout Hall complete with a bouncy house.




I went as simple as possible.


Her Greer came!





This was Trey's view....

Annie and Kate....so glad her mom took some pictures because I was slacking.

Last night we went to eat Mexican.  Annie didn't see this coming!

The best picture!

Last sleep as a four year old!

I hate that she's growing up.  I want her to stay little.

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...