Sunday, October 6, 2019

HOCO2019 and a reunion


Homecoming... A time to dress up, get excited, neglect your studies, and cheer on your team.  We had HOCO2019 this week and by Tuesday I wasn't sure I could make it anymore.  The dressing up gets to be intense and the kids were wild.  However, I persevered and am still alive. 

 Monday was 70's day....
 Ann Parker supplied me with my earrings and glasses
My homeroom....
 Courtlyn and I sported the same earrings...
My second class...
My third class which consists of Ford...(I'm thinking he's one of the smallest in his class too... Standing, right side, third one from right...)
 Bitty's class...
 He's the small one...
 Tuesday was career day....
Sister wants to be a teacher....
 Bit wants to be a cowboy....
 Ford wants to be a dentist.  I think this is very fitting since he breaks his teeth off regularly...
 Emily, OHHHH Emily....she was in my classroom last year and is in my homeroom this year.  Her mom wanted to know if I'd dress up like her on career day.  I was honored.
 Taylor Beth also wanted to be me...
 Maisey just wanted a picture...she's going to be in the medical field...
 She nailed it....big earrings, hair in a pony tail with the hair wrapped nicely around the ponytail holder!
 This second grader gives me hugs a lot!
 My homeroom....
 Bitty's class
 My other two groups...
 Puddin took Annie to the dentist on Tuesday....
 Quinley, Kate, and Annie
 Wednesday was color day...
 4K- Red         First grade- Orange       Fourth grade- Green
 We were having an unhappy moment
 My homeroom....
 Maggie and Annie
 My second class...
 My third class....
 Thursday was circus day.  This was difficult so Sister was the only one who dressed up.  I realize that unicorns aren't in the circus, but that's all I had to work with.
The 3K-5K got to parade through the school in the circus attire.  It was super cute.

 Friday was spirit day.  We had class until 10:45 and then went onto the front lawn where all 3K-12th graders tailgated.  It was a wild and fun time.
Dustin Skelton
 Ford, Jack, and Zayden
 Bit and Oliver
 Annie and Sydney
 Bit and Oliver
 Annie loves Eli
 A girl must look pretty to go to the Homecoming game...
 Greer!
 Saturday night Trey had his 20th high school reunion
 Kelly
 Kelli
 The group that had gone to MHS since kindergarten
 I believe they graduated with 37....this is who came..
 And today after church....

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...