Friday, August 9, 2019

Meet the Teacher and The First Day

Summer seemed to fly and here I find myself blogging about "Meet the Teacher" and the "First Day of School".  I am not sure how I feel about time flying by.... It can slow down and I'll be just fine.

Last night we met our new teachers.
Annie will be in 4K with Mrs. Hayley
And Mrs. Anna
 Annie is 3'5'' tall and weighs 38 pounds
 Bitty will be in first grade with Mrs. Renee
And Mrs. Brittany
 Bitty is 3'10'' tall and weights 43 pounds
 Ford will be in fourth grade.  The big thing about 4th grade is you switch classes.  His homeroom is with Ms. Morgan for Language, Science and Social Studies
 Ford is 4'6'' and 62 pounds
 Mrs. Penny for math
 And his MOMMA for reading and spelling
 Today was the first day of school 2019-2020!!!
 Annie adores Oliver
 Pictures from Bitty's teacher
 Yay for back to school!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...