Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Little humans need chores

It's almost over.  We are wrapping it up rather quickly.  The last few days are among us.  Summer is almost over.  

I am a homebody.  I like being at me casa.  I like being in my pajamas creating stupid lists and tasks to do in my head.  The babies like being at home too.  They follow me all over the house asking questions, talking, needing stuff, suggesting ideas for the day, etc.  One day I was drying my hair and they decided to count the coins!!!

 Back to school doo's are essential.  The boys both wanted a "fade".  Bitty, being a bit more spunky than Ford, went with a mohawk for the day.  It lies down nicely.
 I asked them to go get the vacuum cleaner.  It required a ride on the car.
 My cleaning lady canceled on me one day so that meant the kids got to clean.
 Last week Trey and I met some friends at Paulette's for supper.
 I try to wear my kids out everyday.  Those little people have a lot of stored energy that needs releasing.  We like getting in the yard and playing ball.
 Hell has frozen over, pigs do actually fly, and I lost my mind.  I don't like casts y'all.  I'm sorry if you do.  I really don't.  I really really don't like snakes.  There have been a few snake encounters around here lately so I decided we might need a cat.  Trey has been wanting a cat for a while to reduce the critter population around here.  Last week I took the kids to the animal shelter.  There were 4 cats.  Two were kittens, so that wasn't happening and two were big cats.  Naturally, the big cats were mother and daughter and had never been separated.  We came home with two cats.  Lucy, pictured above, is the mom and is more outgoing.  Rose, the daughter, isn't a fan of people and won't let you near her.  We've had them several days and they haven't run away.  I don't touch them, I just feed them.
 Bitty attacking Rials in the car.
 Sno-cones
 Annie went to a back to school swim party at Kate's house.
 The cats....they opened a bag of bird food and made a BIG mess!
 I read an article that kids need chores and be shown to love others.  This morning I helped make my little humans better people by giving them some chores.... clean the playroom!
 The desk area still needs some work, but I am pleased.
School starts NEXT WEEK!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...