Thursday, July 25, 2019

Anthony Family Vacay 2019

After The Bar Convention and The World Series concluded, we headed to Watercolor about 9:00 on Saturday night.  

The next morning we were ready for fun.  It was very nice and nearly essential to rent a golf cart while in Watercolor.
 I like to called him, "Johnny TONS of fun"..... just look how excited he is!!!!
 Camp Watercolor pool...
 The small ones were sentenced to dinner on the porch due to the volume at which their bodies produced such sounds.
 I don't think he wanted her love....
 Matching Watercolor shirts mean... PICTURE TIME!
 
 The Man, The Myth, The Legend!
Molly Cate 13, Caroline 11, Ford 10, Jack 8, Bitty 7, and Annie 4
 I turned 37 at the beach
 Bring a huge duck to the beach and then you won't lose your kids in the water.
 Sometimes you just need a TV break
 I asked Annie to do something for me.  I told her if she would I'd get her some ice cream.  She accomplished the mission.

There were 3 teenage girls at the beach.  One of them basically had on a thong bottom.  I, along with several others, commented on how inappropriate it was to wear such.  I told Annie to go ask her if she had a wedgie.  She did!!!!!!!!  The friends died out laughing.  I tried to hide.
 Let's all show our excitement for taking beach pictures...
 I love an Old Fashioned!!!!!!
 When you buy $10 sunglasses the lenses pop out sometimes.
Bitty loves to point out tats on people.  One day I spent $60 letting the kids get tats.  I'm ridiculous.
 Seaside
Fish Out Of Water
 Loading up
 Our house...
 When you ride with me, we roll out early!
 FAKER
 Thanks for a great trip!!!!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...