Sunday, June 9, 2019

The Challenging One

Our trip to North Carolina was ohhhhh so nice that I am trying to figure out another way to pull off a "get-away" this summer.  I'm not sure it'll fit into the baseball social calendar, but a girl can dream.

I have spent half of my life savings sending the children to camps.  On week #1 the boys went to both baseball and basketball camps.  Week #2 Ford went to football camp and the littles went to art camp and Sister had swimming lessons.  I had 2.5 hours alone for 4 days and it was SWEET!!!!!  It was like old times when I stayed at home.  I was whipping through this house getting all kinds of stuff done without interruptions.  

Puddin and Pops took the boys to an Ole Miss game last weekend.  Ford was all business.  I mean, look at the face.
 And this face..... He's been TESTING his parents this summer.  It seems like every time I turn around he's saying or doing something bad.  This is totally inappropriate to blog about, but I feel that it needs to be documented.  The other night Ford came bursting into the kitchen after his shower.  He was all upset that Bitty was saying bad stuff.  Ford, the first child and rule follower, likes others to obey the household commands.  I asked exactly what Bitty had said and he told me, "Bit said he was going to marry a girl with big nipples!"  Yep, I mean what do you do?  What do you say?  Naturally, I had to get onto him about such!!!!!!
 B-A-S-E-B-A-L-L...it's what we do.  Puddin and Pops came to a game last weekend and when they left Bitty wanted to go home with them to help Puh cook.
 Annie's first self pedicure. 
 Trey took the littles to the golf course.  I mowed the yard and then showered (hence the no make-up) and then Ford and I had a date to Sonic where he devoured 8 cheese sticks.
 Otis.  The dog I don't like.  Well, Trey said he was going to go BACK to dog training school and had to be up to date on all of his shots.  I reluctantly loaded the beast and took him to the vet.  After the shots I had other places I needed to run to, but I knew I couldn't leave him in the car or he would eat my car alive.  I opted for taking him home instead.  I pulled into the driveway and let him out of the car since we have an underground fence.  I did not put him in the pin outside....my mistake.  I ran to the bank and the post office to return 45 minutes later.  I found that my Amazon order arrived on a Friday instead of a Monday.  It was lots of school stuff I ordered to hang in my classroom that Otis shredded to pieces!!!!!!!  I was LIVID!  I picked him up and kicked him.  Immediately my foot started hurting.  Do you see that circular bruise by my middle toes, I think I broke a bone. 

Otis left two days later.  Here's where another Bitty story comes into play.  The man who was going to train him came to get him.  Trey took off his shock collar while he was talking to the trainer.  Bitty handed it to Annie and guided her, ever so cruelly, out into the yard where she was then shocked by the fence.  Needless to say she went nuts and Trey about killed Bit.
 Emily was one of my students this past school year.  She enjoys coming over and "tutoring" John Brantley.  It's quite funny and entertaining.  She's got him working.
 Art Camp
 We have been reading a lot since we are headed to first grade.  Dog Man is the book of choice this week.
 That chicken sings "If You're Happy and You Know It".
 Almost 7...still hasn't lost a tooth.
 Vacation Bible School starts this week....
 Football camp got a little messy one day...
 Annie's tee ball pictures came in
 We are loving the country club pool.
 When you're name is Fancy you go buy a new truck if you want one.
 "Momma, I want a towel on my head like yours and wrap a big towel around me!"
 He claims he needs a new helmet.

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...