Saturday, April 20, 2019

3/3

3/3.... Yep.... They all three have glasses now.  However, Ford will only be wearing his for reading and such at school.  He was very excited to get these new beauts, and for that I am happy.
 He looks a lot like his Daddy and Bit.
 Annie and Emery had a fun time in the tub while Emery's mom has been helping me decorate my house!
Cheesy, yes!  Corny, yes!  Did I love the fact that we dressed alike, YES!!!!!!!!
 One of my students came in one morning and said, "Mrs. Lamar, did you know it is National Hug a Plumber Day????"  I certainly didn't know that and before I knew it the girls were all hugging me.  I mean, I know teachers wear a lot of hats, but a plumber!!!!!!!
 And this guy, he wanted in on the hugs too!!!!  Hugs aren't just for girls!
 Last week we hosted a political fundraiser at our house so I had to get the place spruced up a bit.
 The littles had a field trip to the zoo.  Ford isn't considered a little, but I caved and let him skip school and join.  I only did so because he begged and said several others in his grade were coming too!
 Just to go ahead and put this out there, Bitty acted silly in most every picture.  He gets it from his BoomPa.
 Annie's 3k
 Oliver and Bit....He loves Oliver.
Bitty's 5K
 These two cuties are in my class.  Since their mom's teach in the preschool they joined us on the zoo trip.  I was honored that even though they weren't at school, they wanted to hang out with me.
 
 One day Ford will grow taller than the girls, one day....
We love spring time!!!!!!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...