Monday, March 25, 2019

Tis Ball Season

It's cranked up and in FULL swing, baseball season that is.  There have been lots of practices and tournaments.  This past weekend we played Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.  Friday's game was at 8:00 PM.  That means Sister was struggling.
 It was cold.  She was out cold!
 The ride home was quiet.
 Saturday and Sunday proved to be warmer.
 That wagon sure has come in handy, not only for hauling things, but for resting as well!
 Bitty's superhero class.  (He's the top right in the gray shirt and red mask.)
I'm not sure if Annie or Ford took this picture, and I also don't know why they took it.  I was going through my pictures and deleting all the junk ones and ran across this one.  I am not sure why I kept it.  Is it because Bitty is watching me (as he always does)?  Do I like it because he's on a riding toy in my house (someone always is)?  Do I feel guilty that he's probably wanting me to hold him and I am putting away dishes?  There are so many possibilities this picture holds.
Trey and I got out of the house recently to support The Baddour Center at "Dancing FOR the Stars".  It was a fun night benefiting the residents of that wonderful facility.  
 Always fun to run into Rachel, my third grade teaching companion.
New blog below....

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...