Friday, March 8, 2019

A goat goes to school

Hello spring break, oh how I'm glad you're here!  I needed some time at home, you know a stay-cation.... We aren't going anywhere, just getting a little Tate County action.  That being said, I can catch up on my blogging or lack there of.

My basketball team was so cute.  I loved these little guys!
 We had hat day at school.  Ford is too tough to smile sometimes.
 And Bitty is too weird to act right!
 I honestly don't do headgear often because it'll mess up the signature ponytail.  However, I did borrow this extremely heavy cowboy hat to pose with a student!
 I.  LOVE.  DRESS-UP.  DAYS!!!!!!!!  We celebrated Dr. Seuss Week with a special theme each day.  One day was "Crazy Sock Day".  Who says they only have to be on your feet.  Ford rolled his eyes in utter embarrassment, but my school kids loved it.  My weirdness is slowly rubbing off on them!
 I knew this child would come through. 
Her and her momma love to dress up more than anyone!
 Image may contain: 3 people, including Jill Anthony Lamar and Hayley Mock Warren, people smiling, people standing and shoes
Homemade Thing shirts for the win.  However, the boys were totally disturbed that Annie was "Thing 3" since there's not a Thing 3.  Well, at our house there is!
 Some colleagues..... 
Fun days in 3K....
 Bit's class....
 Puddin and Aunt Emily bought the newest Lamar addition, Belle, the goat, to school.  Belle can holler louder than any child you've ever met!
 Annie's class
 Ford's class
Bit's class
Image may contain: 12 people, people smiling, people standing, child and indoor
 My class
 Bitty's teacher made green eggs and ham and made him try it.
 Ford started baseball last weekend.  It was bloody cold.  I have since bought some wrinkle cream.  I know I'm not as young as I think I am!
 One of my cute little students insisted that I wear a bun to school one day.  I did.  The next thing I know, all the girls want a bun.  So what does a teacher do?  Well, you stop math class of course and everyone gets a bun or a wad.
And I'll have you know all the boys but one needed a bun too!  Those who wear a bun together, stay together!
Ford found Fancy's Dizzy Dean champs jacket!
 BoomPa and Patty took the little tikes to Chuck E. Cheese when they got out of school early the other day.
 Onward we go into spring break!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...