Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Hello Jumbo Tron....

Lots has been going on in the life of the Lamars.  We are busy EVERY SINGLE DAY.  I remember as a child being bored.  I'd tell my mom I was bored and she'd give me a lame idea like "go read a book".  Man, what I would do to be bored for a hot minute!

Uncle Vance and Aunt Emily have two goats named Tank and Tink.  Apparently Tink was pregnant and now there's a baby goat.  My children, especially Ford, love this baby goat. 
 It's important to be yourself.  Who cares what others think, right!?!?  Annie has recently left the house in a doctor coat and in sandals with socks.  I tried real hard to tell her the sandal and sock idea was bad and people would make fun of her.  She didn't care.  You go girl!!!!!
 My niece made Annie this tiny pillow some time ago.  Tonight she decided to sleep with this treasure.  I was corrected when I called him Humpty Dumpty.  I had it wrong all these years, it's Honkey Donkey!!!!!
 Last week they studied letter "Pp".  Here is sister in her pajamas, drinking purple punch, and eating popcorn and pancakes!!!
 The third grade studied a unit on the NFL last week in preparation for the Super Bowl.  On Friday the entire elementary was allowed to wear jerseys. 
 Trey and the boys got up at 4:30 AM on Saturday morning to go to duck hunting.  There's not much at all I'd get up at 4:30 on a Saturday morning for.  Just saying!
 After duck hunting, and two basketball games played by the boys, we loaded up to go to Oxford for the Ole Miss vs. MSU basketball game.  The outcome wasn't what we wanted, but the kids and I did get on the jumbo tron. 

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...