Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Where's the balance, and it's homecoming week...

I’ve done it before, but it was much different.  There were less little people alive when it I did it.  Working.  I LOVE my job.  However, I am not sure how to balance all the “stuff” I have to do outside of work, and work over 40 hours a week.  When I worked before I had no children the first four years, and the last three there was just Ford.  This working business, with three kids, is something serious.  We have gymnastics, two playing soccer, fall baseball, choir, Wednesday night church, and more things to do.  The only reason I am still awake now is that I need people to have clean undies tomorrow, and that washer is a spinning!

I had to call in the help of Puddin on Monday.  Sister had a dentist appointment that I scheduled 6 months ago, before I was working.  Big thanks to Puh for taking Annie!!!!
 This young girl was a dental hygienist in training...I bet she quit her job when Annie was finished with her!!!!
 Nerf wars at church are no jokes....
 Ms. Mary.  She's the best.  She's our church's children's minister.  She loves kids and loves mine!
 I took my kiddos outside for reading class one day.  They enjoyed the change of scenery.
 Every Friday during football season they have a themed day.  Last week was Nerd Day.  I was ALL over that one!!!!!
 We hadn't seen BoomPa and Mrs. Patty since the beach.  We sure were glad they stayed with us last weekend!!!
 Enjoying a cool morning on the back porch....
 Ford's team played in a tournament last weekend.  They won all 4 games and started the championship.  Due to rain they were unable to finish, but he got his tenth ring.  Bling Bling!
The other day, Sister told me she wanted to make my bed.  I think she did a lovely job!
 This week starts HOMECOMING WEEK!!!!!!  Ohhh how I do love to dress up.  It takes a while to decide on the daily attire, dress everyone, and document.  But I must document!

Day 1:  Your favorite team day...
 Bitty was 100% full of himself that day...
 My class....
 Day 2- Twin day...
 Hayes and Ford
All the little kids dressed alike...
 Emery and Annie...
 Me, Larry and Renee....we all worked together at Senatobia too.  He doesn't work with us now, someone just let him in the school!!!!!!
 Some of us teachers....
 And a few students were M&M's too!!!
Day 3- Red, White, and Blue Day...
 
 My class....
One of my favorite parts about my job is: I get to take my children to work with me, see them throughout the day, and take them home with me!!!!

 A shout out to Annie on National Daughter's Day...
 Some cute artwork I didn't throw away!!!!!
 Fordy playing soccer...
 Sister attending soccer...
 Until next time...

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...