Sunday, September 9, 2018

Over the kid drama

I have a strong dislike for toys.... and this is why....
 When we were building our house I wanted a small playroom right off of the living room for the kids.  They can't even get in that room.  It's ridiculous!

If the weather is nasty and you have to stay inside....
Face paint makes them happy...
 I keep finding these random selfies on my phone...
 The pool is closed until Memorial Day, and for that I am sad!
 Nothing greater than painting in your undies...
 Trey is carrying on the Friday breakfast tradition at Coleman’s BBQ….
 Hurricane Gordon is causing a lot of rain in Mayberry.  Today has been exceptionally “yuck”, so after church the kids and I crawled in bed to watch Wild Kratts.  I am not a napper, but I could have easily napped today if those three weren’t in there with me.
Trey works every Saturday for a while.  When he got home I was sort of “over” all the kid drama, so I decided I’d go to work for a few hours too.  He was promoting child labor while I was gone…

Annie cleaning the mud room...
The boys raking...
I got school pictures too!!!!!!  I told Trey I would order a big one for his office!!
Tomorrow, September 10, was my due date in 2008 for baby number 1 who would be ten years old!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...