Saturday, August 4, 2018

Some Need Sunscreen

   There are those people who can tan.  And there are those people who cannot tan.  Bitty CANNOT tan!
 The day before we left the beach I went up early to pack, clean, and wash, etc.  Fancy was left in charge of the boys, which also meant their sunscreen.  He forgot.  Bitty paid the price.
 John Brantley decided last year that he wanted to grow watermelons.  With the help of a friend, he planted a garden.  Being that I don't have a green thumb, 2/3 of the garden died.  We did, however, manage to grow two melons, BUT Otis thought they were toys so he yanked them out of the ground!!!!!!!
 I took the boys to the doctor for a well check up last week.  While we waited I thought we might go over some flashcards.  It upset Bit.
 Then we got haircuts...needed to shape up the head buzzing we did in June!
 She wants a hair cut too!
 Taking all 3 to Wal-Mart is like walking on a bed of hot coals.
 Y'all, as if you didn't know I was extremely Type A, OCD, planner, micro-manager, etc., I love cleanliness.  For instance, when we come in the house it's shoes off and hands washed.  No question.  Just do it!  I also, might just vacuum 5x's a week (or more).  Well, last week my vacuum kept shorting out, then smoke came out of the cord, then a few sparks, then full on flames!  I panicked, turned it off, and ran to order another on Amazon.  I ordered the same thing, but this one (being 3 years newer) works AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!
 The kids used the boxes for a project!
 A robot!
 We have been soaking up the last few days at the pool with friends....
Maggie, Nora, and Annie
 Finally....he finally hit 40 pounds and I let him get in a booster!
 Dress up day....
Since I turned 36 while at the beach, we had to celebrate when I got back!
 He LOVES ice cream...aka "chocolate stew"!!!!
 I don't like to read.  Never have and probably never will.  But, I desperately want my kids to love to read.  So, this summer I signed us all up for the summer reading program at our library.  If you read for 20 days your name got entered to win prizes.  Annie's name was drawn in her age division and she won 14 books!!!!
 Piggies....
 And there's nothing like sweet Miss Jessa to play barbies with you!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...