Saturday, August 11, 2018

I'm meant to be a teacher

Let’s go back down memory lane if you don’t mind….

Married in July 2005….  Started job #1 teaching third grade at Casey Elementary in the Jackson Public Schools three weeks later.  I taught there from 2005-2007 =2 years.  Then we moved to Senatobia where I taught at the Senatobia Municipal School District at Senatobia Middle School for 5 years.  Bitty and Sister came along so I stayed home for 6 years.  Fast forward to 2018 and BAM, I’m going back to work/school teaching third grade again at Magnolia Heights.

I have another blog for another day, about another job I took, but today it’s about me going back to work and the kids going back to school….

Class Motto....
 Now when I quit working 6 years ago, Trey begged me to throw all of my stuff away.  I refused.  And he better be glad I didn't because it would have cost him a FORTUNE to restock a classroom!
 The whole crew is together...Ford, Bit, Annie and me!!!!!! 

Annie is in 3k!
 All of my children have had Mrs. Laura and Mrs. Kristy.  Round 4...(Bitty had her twice)...
 Bitty is headed to Kindergarten with Ford's old teacher...
 And Ford and I are in third together!!!
 Wednesday started day #1
 The Bit to 5K...
 And the big man...
 This sums her up!
 Mrs. Laura....(Mrs. Kristy wasn't there yet)
 Mrs. Allison
 Mrs. Katelyn
 Mrs. Hayes
 Ohhh Ohhh Ohhh and Mrs. Laura is Anna Greer's mom....Greer came...
 She sent me pics!!!!
 The first three days were amazing for me.  I have 17 students whom I love already.  I told Trey that I am competing with the video game world, therefore, I have to be on top of things, active, energetic, engaging, funny, surprising, crazy, etc. all day long.  It's exhausting, but I really love it.  I ended my week with a student bringing me a Sonic treat.  Y'all....I'm meant to be a teacher!  Let's do this!!!!!!

No comments:

February recap

Axton and Griff both played on Ford's BPA travel team last year and this year that came to our school!!! "Momma, take my picture!&q...