Saturday, June 2, 2018

Bee-Bopping through the summer

 So the offspring are out of school for a hot minute and they get bored.  They need a friend to come over.  They need constant entertainment.  Therefore, we went on field trip #1 exactly one week after school was out.  Now, this was a relatively cheap trip to The Pink Palace considering I signed up for the free 90 day pass and we packed our own snacks!
 I wasn't aware that crowns are to be worn on the forehead!
 Annie, Nora, and Emery were all born about a month apart.
 Monday, aka Memorial Day, was our first pool day.  Nothing screams, "welcome summer" like some ice cream all over your face!
 He.  Is.  So.  Cute!!!!!!!!
 And that first pool day will wear a woman out too!
One of my favorite things (sarcasm added) is when Trey calls and tells me he's made plans, nothing I can say or do will change anything, and to be opened minded.  If you really know me, then you should understand that a conversation starting out this way sends me into orbit.  I don't like them.  Then there are times that these not so fun convos take a turn for the "better".  For instance, the husband says we are going to New Orleans with great friends!!!!!!!

Hello Ritz....so glad to see you again!
 Seth (Trey's bff for LIFE) and his bride, Julie, were celebrating their 14th wedding anniversary and what better way to do it than with us!!!!!
 We ate a lot.  I tried to document all the stops.
 Galatoire's was so cold I asked the waiter for a coat.
 We found a shady pool joint and stayed there a while.
 This was a MUST!
 Yes, I ate all three!
 Forgot to document this place....
 We ate all five courses.... Well, I didn't eat Crispy Cauliflower, Warm Pickled Shrimp, or Pan Roasted Skin on Wild Caught Redfish.   I ate the rest though!
While we were on the magnificent getaway, Puddin and Pops kept the babies.  Puh (Puddin) did a lovely job of documenting their days as well.... 
 Ford went to basketball camp in the mornings and both boys went to baseball camp in the afternoons.
 They swam...
 And ate spaghetti...
 Climbed trees...
 Visited Bobba in rehab.  Hopefully that wrist and leg will be better soon from her fall.
Until next time my friends.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...