Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Easter Marathon Part 4

My memory isn't the best by any stretch of the means, but I honestly do not remember having a legit Easter basket sitting on the floor for me filled with goods as a child.  I do know that now days we take things to the extreme and try to "one up" those folks from the past.  I think I usually got a Barbie and it was sitting in a chair by the fireplace or something.  I guess I am trying to "one up" the bunny from my day and actually put stuff in a basket.  
 Annie got Nike shorts, a water bottle, markers, LOL doll, Ariel, bath fizz, gum, candy, bandaids, light up toothbrushes, etc.
 Ford and Bitty had identical baskets with the exception that Ford got weights and Bitty got an Ole Miss wallet.  They had shirts, cap, water bottle, markers, gum, candy, toothbrushes, art supplies, eye black, bracelets, etc.
 He's wanted this wallet for months!
 Gotta be buff
  Apparently, I am not too concerned with things this year because Ford was the only one who got new clothes.   Bitty is wearing one of Ford's old shirts and I grabbed that dress right out of Annie's closet.  She'd worn it before!
 The new glasses look so much better on him!
 We had to get a picture with Aunt Emily, Uncle Vance, and Bobba
The boys needed to climb the tree.
 We changed clothes and headed to the farm to ride the tractor and gator, play in a creek, pick up sticks, and move big rocks.
We all found "cool rocks"
Blessed on this Easter weekend for God's grace and mercy.  We are so thankful for his promise of eternal life.  I am also thankful for my people.

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...