Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Smallness isn't weakness

If you’ll recall several months back, Fancy insisted we go to The Crystal Ball with less than 48 hour’s notice.  You know the one I wore the 10 year old bridesmaids dress!!!!!!  Well, it looks like we made The Delta Magazine with Puddin and Pops!
 When Uncle TA is around lots of dangerous situations occur.
 Like Bitty hanging from a tree!
You'd never know they were 2 years and 8 months apart in age.  Sister is about to pass Bitty on the growth scales.
We wore funny/mismatched socks last week in honor of our friends with Down Syndrome.
 This sweater.  My mom bought this for Annie several months before she died.  At first I kind of thought it was a joke.  It screams, "homely 1988 sweater found in someone's attic".  I kind of laughed and said she'd never wear it.  Ohhhh but things sure change.  I found this "treasure" in her closet and she sported it with pride.  Soon I will run out of clothes that Gran bought for my kids and it'll be sad.
 When Daddy is away a kid always gets to sleep with me.  And speaking of sleep, Annie is doing sooooooo much better.  Now we aren't staying in our bed every night, but I think we're getting there.  Thank you Jesus!
 We patch.  Supposed to patch 2 hours a day.  I feel the need to over achieve in this area so I'm trying to patch a total of 3 hours a day.  It's not all consecutive, but we are doing it.  This is a nice Jill made patch!  I figured we'd need lots.
 MY HAPPY PLACE!!!!!!  It's mowing season.  I totally get why men love to ride a lawn mower now.
 Our neighbors have goats and a momma goat had a baby.  Meet Zoe.
 This Kid.....
 He had his first real deal, play by the rules, baseball game on Saturday.  I was so excited.  He was so excited.  We could hardly contain ourselves.
 Now, after watching Ford's competitive team play baseball, this was a bit painful.
 They don't know the rules.  They can't hit.  They can't catch.  It's mass chaos.
 Bitty has seen Ford play enough that he gets it.  He played second base.  He knew what to do.  Don't underestimate his smallness for weakness.
 The one hour game only had two innings, but John Brantley hit the ball both times on the first pitch.  I was so proud of my #4.
 One day they won't all be able to sleep in a queen sized bed, but until then, we will keep snuggling tight.
 Lamar kids take on the day!
 Today Bitty loves his Bubba.

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...