Thursday, December 28, 2017

The Big Guy in red made a stop...

Amazon.  Ohhh how I love me some Amazon.  I give them lots of credit for my Christmas shopping.  Them and Black Friday.

So, Sunday night after the reindeer food was sprinkled and the tots were all nestled cozily in their beds, Santa came.

Annie-
 Bitty-
 Ford-
I do traditional things.  I try to be fun.  When Ford was small, like two or so, I would cover the doorway with wrapping paper in case he got up before morning.  It became a tradition for me to cover the doorway so they could bust through it on Christmas morning.  The "run through" is almost as important as the gifts!  (This is no lie).
 Waiting.  Oh the waiting.  Not so patiently on me to tape the runway and Puddin and Pops to get inside.
 Please note it's 6:15 AM.
 Bitty, well he was in a MOOD, and it took 30 minutes or so before he'd look at his stuff.
 M-O-O-D-Y
 Magna Tiles are so cool.
 After Santa stuff we moved to another room for wrapped gifts under the tree.  Annie got herself a Boogie Board.
 At 1:30 we went to Puddin and Pops's house...
 Then at 3:00 we went to Bobba's....
 Bobba has a cell phone and an Ipad, which Annie tried to take over.
 Bobba and her 8 grandchildren...
 The three spouses, plus the 3 great grandchildren...
 Bobba's 5 kids...
 And the spouses, minus Pops because he turned into a pumpkin, plus 3 little photo bombers...
Christmas was mighty special this year for me.  I can only wonder how amazing it was in Heaven for my mother!....And my Granddaddy who experienced his first Christmas in Heaven!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...