Thursday, October 19, 2017

That DUSTY old farm

When I was little I wanted to be like my mom.  She was a DDD in college, got married, had kids, and stayed home to raise us.  I also wanted to be a teacher, which my mom was not.  So far my life has panned out just like I wished as a child.  I can't remember a time that my mom wasn't around for whatever I did.  It could have been a class party, field trip, special school event, field days, soccer games, pageants, birthday parties... you name it.  I want my children to have the memories of their mom always being there for them.  Whether it's a special event or just an ordinary day.  I want to be their dependable person that they can count on, just like my mom was for me.

With that being said, this was FIELD TRIP week.  Yes, both littles had a field trip to the same exact place two days in a row.  Round one to Cedar Hill Farm with "The Bit".....
BoomPa and Ms. Patty came with us.
 His best buddy, Eli
 Eli, Bit, and Mox
 I could eat him UP!!!!  Yesterday I held him down and got all his kisses.  A few seconds later he told me he made a million more!!!!!
 Mox, Jay, and Bitty
 We stood in line for 45 minutes to ride this pony.
Rials and John Brantley
 Class of 2031
BAM...the farm will wear you out.
Yesterday I got to return to the farm.  When Trey found out other daddies were going he jumped at the idea too.

Jay and Maggie, Anne Walker and Scott, Annie and Trey, and Nora and Brooks
 Class picture of 2K worked lovely
 Lots of tears
 Annie is checking on Nora
 Ohhhh she loved the donkey ride (pony).
 Watching the chicken show
I had a great two days making memories with my babies at that dusty old farm!!!
 Yes, yes, yes.... I do have another child!!!!  He is a mathematician.  He's the first one in his class to complete all 5 math speed drills.  I don't know exactly what that means, but I'm super proud.  I am also excited that he ended the first 9 weeks of school with 51.4 AR points.  We are going for Big things this year!!!





No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...