Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Persistence or Annoyance

  Persistence is key.  Trey might disagree and say I’m not persistent, rather I’m annoying.  Regardless of being persistent or annoying, when I get something on my mind I like action, results, to follow through, getting the job done.  I have been bothering Trey and his parents most of the summer about getting a trip up to the lake.  Pickwick is special to me because Trey and I got engaged there, and quite frankly, a lake weekend is phenomenal. 

So after a lot of begging and pleading we finalized a time and off we went.  We didn’t arrive until after 6:00 on Friday night because trying to get Fancy away from the office is extremely difficult.  So we unloaded and went straight to eat at The Catfish Hotel.
 Late nights require sleeping in the car.
 Saturday we headed down to the lake along with "The Tube".
 Bitty wasn't so much into cruising the lake.  He wanted to swim or ride the tube.
 We visited Goat Island.

 Tubing while holding one child and the others with your legs can prove to be difficult.  No one fell off.
 I think Pops liked the tube... don't you!!!
 Ford thought he needed to ride every time.
 After this ride Ford got off and I hopped on.  Pops threw us off.
 She fell asleep.
 Knee boarding takes skill and I ain't got it.
 Sometimes you need to stop and dance.
 May we all have a nice 6 pack like that!
 Pickwick was fun and I'm glad my annoyance paid off!!!!!!!!

On Mondays and Wednesdays it's just me and Sister here in the mornings.  We do lots of snuggling.
 As if Trey doesn't already have enough to do, he's coaching 5th-6th grade pee wee football.  Thursday night Bitty and Ford went to the game.  Someone snapped this picture of the water boy on the sidelines!
 He's still working hard on his artwork which he plans to sell soon.
 Dangerous with her behind the wheel...
How some afternoons go.....
 And the fight to stay awake is rough!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...