Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Like a thief in the night

Well, summer is over, and it's been over for a week and here I am just now getting around to blogging.  Typical of my life lately....it's busy and rushed.  

Back in early May, when my boys finished school, I had serious concerns about "what in the world will we do for 3 months."  I did.  Ford gets bored 60 seconds after he wakes up, Bitty wakes up running hot, and Annie is needy.  But somehow, we managed to fill up our summer and I don't think there was much boredom at all.

School literally snuck up on me like a thief in the night.  It came so quickly I wasn't even prepared.  That could partly be because I was out of town nearly 3-4 weeks before classes resumed.  Fancy and I flew in from Boston and within and hour we were at "Meet the Teacher"....
 Mrs. Bouchillon....he's in for a hard year and I'm super pumped about it.  I hope she challenges him to the max!
 Sister went right up next to her and requested a picture too!!!
 Mrs. Beverly....She may look familiar because she taught Ford.
 Mrs. Kristy taught Ford too.
The first day of school....
 We stopped by the office to pick up Trey on our way...
 Annie the photo bomber...
 Eli and Bitty
 Then the next day was Annie's turn to go to school.  Yours truly gets up at 5:00 AM to shower everyday.  By 5:15 Sister had joined me.
 She was soooooooooo excited to hold that sign.
 Probably my favorite picture.
I even took her to school first so the boys could come...
 Mrs. Mary Jo
 Mrs. Mary Jo sent me this.... I think it's safe to say she loves school.
 And this happened that afternoon!!!!!!!

Ford- 50 pounds, 50 inches tall
John Brantley- 35 pounds, 41 inches tall
Annie- 30 pounds, 36 inches tall

So what do I do with my time?  Well, on T, TH, and F they're all three in school and I have about 3.5 hours to myself.  The first day I ran to Wal-Mart, came home, and 25 seconds later the electricity went out.  However, that didn't stop me from running up and down the hall singing "Zippity Doo Da".  Then I paid some bills, called American Express to tell them someone stole my credit card number and 45 minutes later I was done with them.  Then I cleaned out my laundry room and filled a 50 gallon garbage bag, cleaned the mud room with all the shoes, and the pantry.  Then I had to go get the kids.  It FLEW by!!!!!  I will have this house in top-top shape soon.  I hope!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...