Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Freedom is coming in the form of silence

  My life has been super chaotic all summer.  Like to the point that I feel like I'm losing my mind and can't remember stuff sometimes.  When I sit back and think about ALL that we packed into 3 months I totally get it now.  I'm exhausted.  But but BUUUUTttttttttttt....tomorrow things change.  Today school started for the boys, and that's like two blogs to come, but tomorrow Sister goes to school and I'll have 3.5 hours of quietness.  Ohhhhhhhhhh that blog will come....for now lets backtrack.  

Despite the many days we were gone in the month of July, we did manage to get some fishing time in after supper in the backyard.  If this isn't the cutest picture then I don't know what is!
 The pediatrician called and said I needed to get Bitty a 5 year old check up.  I thought that was a fine idea and suggested to him that we go ahead and get his kindergarten shots even though he's been red-shirted a year and isn't in kindergarten yet.  Bitty agreed that we could until after the finger prick...then he tried to back out on me.  I wouldn't let him...
 We went to Chuck E Cheese to make up for hard feelings...
Our church is great.  There's always something going on.  The 4th-6th graders met every Thursday for 2 hours during the summer to do a project.  One day they had a lemonade sale to raise money for Hope Ministries in town.
 Less than a week after we got home from our Florida trip we up and left again for the Mississippi Gulf Coast.  This time we followed Fancy on business.  He went for the Southern Legislative Conference.
 I love the earrings I had on in this picture and I lost one of them there.  I was so sad.  Big earrings are a Jill thing...
 Dancing Queen
Representative Charles Busby took us and some other folks out on the water one day... 
 Representative Steve Massengill and Annie are best friends.
 
 He ate crabs for over an hour.  I. Am. Not. Lying!
 While Daddy was in meetings we found a Huddle House.
 This child is always attached to me.  Wonder what will happen when he's too big to be carried around????
 St. Louis gets to host SLC next year so Missouri hosted a fun party one night.
And less than 48 hours after we got home from Biloxi we flew out for Boston.....  Next post

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...