Wednesday, July 26, 2017

"I Go Beach" - Annie Lamar (Part 3)

Tuesday started off with blue toes, and might I add he still has blue toes on this day!!!  Fancy enjoyed lazy mornings with coffee, Twitter, texts to his boys, and maybe a little paper reading.
 I bet they were licking the bowl to the blueberry pie Ms. Patty made!?!?!?
 Play Nine... funnest card game around.
 This day proved to be cloudy like the other days so we hung by the pool.  Bitty wouldn't get it.  He felt bad and laid on me ALL day.
 After the pool we utilized the big field behind our house for a family game of water balloons and kickball.
 The Pie
 Bitty was CRANKY so I put him to bed.
 He woke up with a fever so after a google search we headed to the doctor....strep.
 Men!
 Sidewalk chalk
 What I woke up to every morning....
 Matchy matchy
 Dad and his crocs
 Ford felt bad...
We rented a kayak.  We went out about 150 yards and saw and 8-10 foot shark.  Naturally, we came back in at record speed.
People say Bitty looks like BoomPa...
One more beach post to come....

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...