Friday, June 30, 2017

Eye blue

Oh my dear little Bitty.   He’s rare bread, but to truly know him is to love him.  If you’re his buddy he’s faithful til the end.  He’s passionate about what he loves and who he loves.  One of his loves is farming.  He loves all things that go along with farming: tractors, trailers, sweat, weeds, bugs, cows, horses, mud, boots, camo, spit, Gatorade, hats, haybales, gates, and rednecks.  And since I don't farm, I'm sure I left out a large list of farming things!  Forgive me.

This picture is of Bitty and Thomas Paul.  He would be Uncle TA's daddy and the nephew of Bitty's great grandmother.
Y'all....Ohhhh y'all...In 2017 I have truly been introduced to life as a baseball mom.  We have been playing baseball weekly since early March and aren't done yet.  I dropped Ford off at Leland's house the other night before practice and these two dressed alike!
Summer time and the swimming pool have turned this baby girl's hair blonde.
Today, June 30, 2017, Annie never once wet her diaper.  I praised her ALL day long and promised to buy her some make-up tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!
Back to baseball since that's my life.  Don't kid yourself, because when you have three kids it's not about you anyway...it's about them!  We do baseball.
 Ford LOVES it, so I do too.
 My short stop
 Eye black (or eye blue in this game) is essential.
I guess Elizabeth and I better dressed the part!!!!!!!!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...