Tuesday, April 25, 2017

26 months and bad stages

Well, on April 23rd, Annie girl was 26 months old.  We are full fledged in the terrible two's, strong willed would be an understatement, stubborn is her middle name, and no sleep is her game.  I'm not sure if she's spoiled, bad, has attachment issues with me, or what it is, but the last 2-3 weeks have been real...real rough.
She loves to sleep like this....
But when you put her in the bed....
Another example...
And BOOM!
On this day she screamed and pitched one for 1 hour and 45 minutes.  Notice the swollen eyes???
Car rides when tired can be rough.
So sometimes you give up, go to Puddin's house, and wear your gobbles.
That moment you're faced with the scary reality that when you move her she will yell.
I need prayers.  She needs prayers.  I need sleep.  She needs sleep.  Therefore we will transition to a big girl bed soon.
Oh glory!
Last Saturday Ford had a tournament in Tupelo.  Fancy was in a golf tournament so Big Timer and I went alone.  (Puddin kept the littles).  We stopped at the VA to see Granddaddy before the big game.  He was too into watching football to smile for my picture.
I think Annie wants to sleep with her Bubba's too.
This is how we Wal-Mart....
My Bitty is a precious one.  He's hard to handle too, but he's oh so sweet.  Yesterday when I picked him up from school he told me he had a surprise for Annie and me.  I guess he forgot about it because right before bedtime he pulled a bouquet of flowers out of his backpack.  It really really touched my heart!!!!!!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...