Friday, March 17, 2017

SB2017....Bitty stuck his tongue out a lot

Despite the fact in my last post that everyone was falling apart, we loaded up the next day and headed to Jackson for SB2017.  The first stop was to see my Grandmother, whom my children hadn't seen since last July.
 Her sister, Aunt Rose, came by to visit too.
 A retirement community can wear some small kids out, (ha) so we headed to Puddin's Jackson house for a nap.  After the nappy it was time to see Daddy at The Cap.
 
 Glad the microphone was OFF!
 On the way home from the Daddy visit Bitty said he felt bad and wanted to go to sleep.  That's never good my friends.  Never good.
 This happened at 5:30.
 Then Ford woke up the next day with a funky eye.
 I nursed them all back to health and we went to Clinton to Playtime with some friends.  It's like Chuck E Cheese in a smaller version.
 We love hanging with the Wilson boys.
 Wednesday we had to make the annual trip to The Children's Museum....
 After that fun we went to Brent's Drugs for lunch.
 Kim has been reading my blog for 5 or 6 years and we finally got to meet in person!
 After lunch we headed home so Bitty could go With Uncle TA and Aunt Pam to his first ever cow sale!
 Then last night my college roomie and I headed to Memphis for Bon Jovi.
We will conclude SB2017 this weekend with Ford's first ever baseball tournament.  Prayers are welcomed for my nerves, sanity, and patience while chasing the other two kids.  

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...