Thursday, February 2, 2017

I've got chills, they're multiplying

Have you ever heard that song that says, “I’ve got chills, they’re multiplying….”?  Well, I’ve got them and it’s not for a good reason.  No, I’m not sick, rather I am inflicting this torture on myself.  Her name is “Apple Cider Vinegar”.  
One day I googled "organic apple cider vinegar" and a list of uses and benefits came popping up.  I told Trey if even one of these actually worked then we'd be winning.  So I bought some, I try to take two shots a day, and I'm hoping for good results.  Needless to say, it is by far the NASTIEST crap I have ever put in my mouth in my entire 34.5 years.  But folks, one perk is it cured gout in my dad's foot.  He REFUSED to try any until we read that was one of the benefits, and now the man drinks it everyday!

Bitty had a work day on Monday at the farm with Uncle TA.  Sometimes you gotta stop and clean out your boots.
Make-up momma!!!!!
Child labor
I have slightly changed my life plan here lately.  I have gotten up at 5:00 every weekday morning for like ummmm 10+ years now.  I have and it's stupid.  Showers on the other hand are not stupid and I prefer to have at least one a day.  I have found that sleep is a beautiful thing even though I don't get as much of it as I'd like to.  Since I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) there's really no reason for me to get up at 5:00.  I can swing that suburban through carpool without a shower.  My mother would NOT approve of such.  I never saw her in blue jeans in my entire life and she never left the house without full make up and jewelry.  Go Gran!  So now I am getting up at 6:20 and showering with Sister after we drop the boys off.   It's kind of our morning thing (if we don't have much to do of course...then I do have to get up at 5:00).  After showers we might snuggle in the chair!
This was "Pp" week in 3k.  P is for PARTY!  I asked Bitty's teacher if they'd like to have a "Pp Party" and she thought it was a grand idea.  We sent purple plates and napkins, popcorn, pretzels, pixie sticks, and punch.  Nothing like a "Pp Party" to make your week fabulous.
There are some days when deviating from the 7:00 bedtime schedule just isn't okay!
I have said it before, I hate an Ipad and my kids don't have one.  They don't.  I don't.  But Trey does.  I have a few games on his Ipad for them to play.  If I left and went to Seattle they'd never know I was gone as long as that Ipad had a charge.  I'll let them play some on the weekends and very little during the week.  Do you see how zoned in they are.... it's just not healthy.
Basketball is going good.  Ford is dominating on the court.
 Sister sat oh so still last week.
 And Bitty cleaned his nose!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...