Sunday, October 2, 2016

It's homecoming and She's obsessed

  Dressing up for special days is always a favorite thing of mine.  I think it's fun to show team spirit and get fired up for whatever may lie ahead.  Last week the boys got to celebrate homecoming week at school.  

Monday- We dressed as an athlete
Now Tuesday got tricky.  Each grade was given a country.  1st grade and below had Greece.  Well, on Monday nights I have a class, so I didn't have time to make a toga.  I told Ford he would just wear his uniform.  That brought on tears.  So then I had to put on my thinking cap.  I decided Greek letters would work so I made the boys some "future Sigma Nu" shirts since Fancy was a Sigma Nu.
Ladies man....
Wednesday was red, white and blue day...
The Bit's 3k (two classes combined)
Thursday was wear your homecoming shirt day.  I believe they should have offered XS as an option for shirt size.
I said, "Put on your shoes".
Friday was jersey day....
Even though we held Bitty back he still isn't the biggest!
Our school does something really cool on homecoming day.  We tailgate.  Each grade has a tent complete with pizza, chips, cookies, drinks, and games.  The kids love it!
Ford's first grade (3 classes combined)
Homecoming was fun...

My babies love their daddy.  They can't wait for him to come home each night and play with them in the yard.  This makes my heart happy.
Wednesday Ford came home from school and said he had a loose tooth.  I wiggled it and it would say that tooth was a good month away from falling out.  He decided (I'm guessing) that it was time to lose another, so he wiggled it for several hours, I'm not lying.  Well, the tooth turned gray, which means he lost blood flow and it died.
After about 4 fours of messing with it.... BAM!  Persistence is the key.
Annie's first picture to draw alone.
We went to Wal-Mart last week and my diva needed these boots.
$12.00 well spent... she is obsessed!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...