Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Moral of the story

    Soccer is in full swing and that means there is no rest for the weary.  Nope.  None.  Oh and I would be the weary.  Saturday is my day to sleep maybe til 6:30 or 7:00 and then be a bit lazy.  But I can't be lazy because we have been sweating it out from 8:45-11:30 at the soccer fields.  Only for my kids...
  The other day Ford called me to the kitchen to see his "sandwich" he was so proud of.  I told him it looked great and asked where there other 75% of the sandwich was.  He said, "Oh I threw it away!"  Of course he did!  Let's not be wasteful or anything.
  Y'all... this picture means more to me than I can express.  My mom died when Annie was just over 10 months old so she doesn't remember her.  But when she was still alive and would go see my parents she knew her.  She'd lie in the bed with mom and really loved on her.  Well, I have a big 8x10 picture of mom and me in my closet.  For some reason Annie always wants to lie on the floor and look at it.  She doesn't do this with any other pictures in our house.  It makes me happy, and I promise to talk about Gran to my babies all the time.
Swimming at Puddin and Pops's house.
Sunday morning before church....
My boys LOVE to color and do art projects.  Ford has decided to display them on my back door!
Anna Greer and Bitty on homecoming day 1 - Athlete vs. Mathlete
Even though I'm not currently in the classroom I like to keep my teaching license up to date.  Therefore, I have to take classes to get hours to keep it active.  I dropped the kids off at Trey's office Monday so I could go to my class.  Trey needed to make a call so he shut Annie up in his office, alone.  He said she got real quite.  When he walked back in he found his Bible destroyed.  Moral of the story- You must watch Annie at ALL times!
A teacher friend sent me some pictures of Ford playing at recess.
Apparently Bitty is a ladies man!
When your momma puts new shoes on your feet....
Ms. Amy, from Daddy's office, loves Snapchat and has shared her love with Sister.
Homecoming Week blog to come later....

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...