Thursday, September 15, 2016

Sweet Blood

   I guess you could say life is back to normal now.  We are home.  The boys are in school.  Trey is at work.  I do my household duties, and Annie is still in charge.  Yep, back to normal.

    Trey really wanted the boys to play soccer, and neither one of them wanted to play, BUT we signed them up.  Ford hustles and tries 100% at what he does.  John Brantley isn't too aggressive now.  He is kind of like a space cadet and walks around.  I think he will get the hang of it come Saturday when they have their first game of the season.

    It's about to be a lot of men's and very few women's most favorite time of the year: Hunting.  Yes, my friends, it's time to get those fields just right for the deer to come, graze, and be stalked.  Trey would fit into the category of excited.  I'll let you decide where you think I fit!!!  Yesterday, he took Bitty to ride in the tractor while he did some work.  Later on the other two kiddos and me went to get him.  We needed a nice picture for documentation.
 
   It's mosquito season and Annie has some mighty sweet sweet blood, apparently.  Her legs, neck, arms, and face all have bites on them.  She points to her bites and says "Buh" for bug.  She knows they caused all the itching.  Needless to say, she does NOT like a "buh" and hollers if she sees one.
Shame on me.  My 18 month old has a bottle!!!!!!!!  I successfully breast fed her for 18 month, until 2.5 weeks ago, then I stopped because of Disney World.  I'm pretty sure I would have kept on if we didn't take that trip.  We both adjusted better than I expected, and moved on to a bottle which the pediatrician didn't like.  My thoughts are as follows: I don't care.  This is my last baby, Ford had a bottle until he was 2 and a pacifier until 3, you don't get to be a child long, and they won't go to kindergarten with it.  With that being said, I like the bottle time with Sister.
Bitty gets sad when Ford gets to do all the fun stuff.  You know like school, ballgames, friends' houses, baseball etc.  He always wants to be invited to play at other people's houses.  Well, he got his wish!  Ellie is a cutie in his class, and they have become fast friends.  He was invited to her house to play this week and then we invited her to our house.  Yesterday they went for a spin in his truck and he said, "Let me close the door for you!"
Soooo cute!!!!!
I realize Ford had little "facetime" in this blog.  He doesn't like for me to take his picture too often.  I'll do better next go round.

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...