Sunday, September 18, 2016

Soccer and some farm pics

   Busy.  It's what we are.  It seems like all day, every day, we are busy.  I know some of you are mumbling under your breath that I don't work, and I don't, but I promise...we are busy people.  Soccer has begun around here.  This would be year #3 for Ford and #1 for The Bit.  Games are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturdays.  That's a lot for someone who just loves being at home... me.
    Ford is competitive.  He wants to know how to do everything, do it right, and do it best.  He didn't want to play soccer this season, but Daddy wanted him to.  He is actually enjoying it and doing quite well.  Ford tries very hard, and most of the time it shows.
    Bitty also didn't want to play soccer..  I mean just look at this picture.
 He's 4.  You can't expect big things out of a 4 year old.  He has a mind of his own.  However, despite my MANY doubts and worries about his performance on the field, he did great.  He hustled.  He payed attention and tried hard.  AND he even scored a goal!!!!!
 Our Rebels might have lost to Alabama, but we still sported some red and blue today at church!
 Ohhhh sometimes I just squeeze this child because she's so damn cute!!!!!
 That's how I feel when people bother me too!
 The Lamar family is going to be featured in a magazine this fall/winter, so some folks came to take pictures of us at the farm.  You know I had my camera there too!
Trying to keep all the reading to a minimum on this blog....

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...