Friday, August 26, 2016

Lashes

  Anyone who knows Jill, knows she loves products.  Not cleaning products, but beauty products.  I do.  Always have.  Ask Trey how over the top ridiculous my spend the night bag of junk is.  When we travel I have a big bag of shower accessories, hair dryer, curlers, straightener, lotions, hair products, make-up etc.  He is furious whenever he has to carry it... it's literally back breaking.

   Well, last week my mother in law (mil) came to my house.  When she walked in I immediately noticed her lashes!!!!!!!!!  I asked what she did and was obsessed.  She had gotten some fake lashes.  I guess I bragged enough and she saw how pitiful my nubs are that she offered for me to get some.  Ohhhhhhhhhhhh the happiness this brought on.

Before with  no makeup 
Make up but no mascara
BAM!
You can't get them wet for 24 hours...
I love them!!!!  I might need a job to justify keeping these bad boys on my eyes permanently!
Thank you to my mil, Justice Lamar, and Puddin!!!!!   P.S.  Trey, can this become a monthly expense????

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...