Sunday, July 31, 2016

I got a Fanny Pack, y'all

Sometimes you just have to start a blog off with a B-A-N-G!!!!  I mean it's not everyday that your 17 month old thinks she's blossomed enough for a bra!
Trey didn't see the humor as much as I did!
Two years ago when Bitty was just a few months over two years old he started getting out of his baby bed, so we transitioned to a big boy bed.  That created another load of new problems because I had to lay down with him, and then he'd cry or get out of his bed.  In January 2015, I decided, against Ford's wishes, to put him in Ford's bed to sleep.  They've been together ever since and ohhhhhhhhhh it melts my heart!
We are closing in on summer.  If you'd have asked me how I felt about summer break in May I would have rolled my eyes I'm sure.  But I have grown accustomed to our flexible summer days.  We do as we please.  We play.  We swim.  We watch shows.  We go see daddy at work.  We do what we want, but that is about to come to a screeching halt.  School starts on Friday.  Until then we will play at the park.
And yes, she thinks she's just as big as the Bubbas.
She wouldn't let me help her even when those fat legs got stuck on the slide.
We brought our new neighbor, Finley too.
And we bake chocolate treats as well.  I think they liked licking the bowl the most.  Bitty was sort of territorial over the licking.  Wonder who he gets that from..... (Trey).....
We LOVE a countdown chain.  John Brantley requested that we make one for school and Christmas.  Siri said Christmas was 151 days away so I shot that down QUICK, but we made a school countdown chain.
I'm not cool.  I don't try to be cool.  I try to be me.  Just Jill.  I do what pleases me, not others.  What pleased me a lot this weekend was my new FANNY PACK!!!!!!!!!!!  Ohhh yes, I got one, it's purple, and it's point on.  I will sport this bad boy all over Disney World and I might break it out in Mayberry just for kicks and giggles.  (Sidenote- Trey HATES it!!!!)
And so the drama begins.... who am I kidding... It started a while back!
It seems as if I have more pictures of Sister.  That's because she's stuck to me like glue and she's such a cute subject, and she says "heeeeese" (cheese) when I get my phone out.
She's going to be our left handed child!
Who's the cutest Ninja Turtle I know????

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...