Saturday, July 23, 2016

Beach 2k16 Part 2 after the bar convention

   Sometimes I might be too honest and for that I am sorry.  But I have a freaky problem with germs.  I try to mask my phobia, but it doesn't always work.  I drive Trey crazy.  It's mostly hands and shoes.  Like I think you should walk into a house (not just your own) and immediately wash your hands and take off your shoes.  That's a rule at my house and my kids know it.  But germs are everywhere and I am very much so aware of that.  Like water parks.  Those places are crawling with funky mess and diseases of all kids, BUT we went to one.  To The Big Kahuna we went....
 They opened at 10:00 and by 2:00 BoomPa, Annie and I left and the rest came home about dinner time.
 Sister was a super star, but she needed a nappy.
 As if wearing my earrings weren't thrilling enough, I let Molly Cate have a trip to the Aunt Jill Beauty Shop too!!!!  She had me doing her hair all week after this.  She wanted curls...I tried!
 I hope no one else wanted cocktail sauce.
 You'd think that Hot Slappy Momma cake was enough, but my family sent me for a day at the spa complete with a massage, facial, and manicure!
 Wonder what she's bumping to????
 Wednesday night we went to Captain Dave's to eat.  Annie was a pistol at first.
 Thursday we rented a boat and went to Crab Island.
 Y'all, Ford Lamar was 100% sure this was a REAL pirate's ship.  He talked about it ALL week.  We didn't have the heart to tell him anyone could ride it!
 "Momma, take my picture with the pirate's ship in the background."
 Captain Representative Fancy
 BoomPa was iffy about the excursion, I think because Gilligan was only supposed to go on a 3 hour tour, and well, we all know what happened to him...
 The Gun Show
 Do you see what's in her hand??????  chapstick.... she's obsessed.  Wonder who she got that from?????????


The current was ridiculous.  Ashley jumped in and couldn't get back to the boat.  There was a rescue mission soon after.
 Bitty might not like many people, but he sure does love this baby girl...
 After we got off the boat we headed to Baytowne for the boys to zip line.... except after climbing ALL the way to the top Bitty bailed out so Ford got two rides.
 And the little stinker wanted to get on the carousal instead.
 Annie and I just sweated...
 And too much boat and Baytowne fun wears you out too!
To be continued....

New posts below...

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...