Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Party down Bitty style

Let me play Scrooge for 1.2 seconds.  I am over birthday parties.  They're out of control, expensive, and time consuming.  I have been the mom (mostly Ford's parties) that spent way too much money and too long planning.  I have three kids now and am far passed that.  Onward to Bitty's 4th birthday celebration....

He turned 4 on June 13th, a Monday.  He arose from bed at 5:30, stomped downstairs, ran down the hall, came back to my room, slammed my door, and asked, "When are the people coming?"  At 5:30 no people are coming and on that particular day, I hadn't even planned his party!  I'm in the running for Mother of the Year!  So naturally, he was pissed.  Yep, bad word alert...but he was!  We had VBS all last week so I was busy with that, but I managed to make some homemade invites and throw a backyard party together.
 Originally, he wanted: a bouncy house, 2 Mickey Mouse's, 2 Santa Clauses, and to hunt Easter eggs.  Yep, he did... not lying.  I opted for two slip n slides, bring your riding toys and get sweaty in the yard.
 Emery
 Bobba
 Mary Jenkins
 Sidney Kate
 Happy kid
 Gaines
 You'd think it was her party since she was sporting her Wal-Mart tutu bathing suit.
 Walt
 All the food was nicely displayed inside.  When we realized how nasty the kids were we moved the food outside.  It wasn't too hot either....nice weather.
 Anne Walker
 Saylor
 Maggie
 Bobba and Puddin
 Westynn and Wynsley
Be envious of those legs sister has!
 Fancy helping Bobba to her car.
The party was a success and Bitty never noticed I said "No Gifts Please"!!!!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...