Friday, May 27, 2016

Worked the buns off

   The adolescents have been out of school for over two weeks now.  Bitty is completely fine with plowing and bush hogging the field (the new rug), but Ford gets bored.  I'm definitely getting paid back for all the years of telling my mom I was bored.

    I signed the little man, Ford, up for baseball and basketball camp at his school.  It was a 4 day siesta which I was thankful for.  He would be occupied to the fullest extent and I wouldn't hear "I'm bored".  Basketball camp was from 9-12, lunch from 12-1, and baseball was from 1-4.  Yesterday was the final day of the camps and awards for basketball.
Each grade level had 3 awards and he won all three for the boys in his age group.  At first I was a little embarrassed because he was "that kid", but then I thought that's silly.   My child lives and breathes basketball, he practices religiously, watches recorded Ole Miss games, and he totally worked his buns off and deserved them.  Go Ford!
And the MHS kindergarten class picture is complete!

New blog below....

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...