Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Miss Personality is 15 months old

There aren't enough words to thoroughly describe my fifteen month old child to you.  Clearly, you can see she's not lacking in the personality department!!!
Her greatest talent and defense mechanism from the Bubbas (mostly Bitty) is her high pitched squeal/scream.  
She's curious and into anything she can get her hands on.
She makes excellent facial expressions.  
She sleeps anywhere from 11-12 hours a night.  She naps twice a day.  The first nap is about 2.5 hours after she wakes up, and lasts 1.5-2 hours.  The second nap is after lunch and is 1-2 hours.  She goes to bed about 7:00 at night.
She's spoiled.  Period.  End of discussion.
This little stunt is what she does if she wants to be carried and no one will pick her up.  
Naturally, in true Annie fashion, she gets her way!
Girl likes some snacks.  She's climbing the scales at about 23 lbs.  I'll find out her stats on Friday.
She's wearing 12m - 24m clothes depending on what it is.  

When she walks she swings her right arm (kind of like I do because of my FitBit, but hers is more of a priss factor).
Like her daddy, she finds great pleasure in licking a bowl.  Based on my Facebook video I posted, I think his bowl licking days might be over!
The boys think she hung the moon.  Annie can literally do no wrong in their eyes.  She squeaks, they jump to attention.  I think we've got a long road ahead of us!!!
Happy 15 months to the most precious one that I know.  

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...