Monday, February 1, 2016

The Interview and Progress Reports

Progress Reports bring me lots of joy and excitement.  I like to see what's going on with the boys at school.  Ford is right on track!
Bitty is doing good.  We need to work on our cutting, sharing, and inside voice.  The child is loud 99% of the time.  This isn't just a school issue, he's loud when he's with me too.
And as far as his assessment goes.... Who knows.  I asked him to identify the ones he missed and he got them.  I could ask tomorrow and he might not know.  That's our Bit.  
Cousin Jack turned 5 on Sunday.  To celebrate we hit up Chuck E Cheese!!!
It's almost time for Annie to get a big girl car seat.  We tested out Bitty's while he was at school!!!
What is your name?  Ford
Do you have any other names?  Jefferson Hannaford Lamar
What is your favorite color?  green
Who is your best friend?  Langston, Hayes, Leland, Lucas, Jett, and Jack
What is your favorite animal? Electric eel
What do you want to be when you grow up?  Football player
What is your favorite movie?  Star Wars
What is your favorite book?  Space books and Junie B. Jones
What makes you happy?  When people give me presents and take care of me
What makes you sad?  When people hit me and turn off the TV when I’m clearly watching something
What is your favorite food? French bread, baked potato, and mashed potatoes 
What is your favorite song?  The Danger Zone, Wonderful Merciful Savior, and Crocodile Rock
What is your favorite game?  football
What is your favorite toy?  Video games
Can you write your name?....
What is your name? John Hannaford Lamar  (Totally a Bitty thing to say.  He clearly knows his name)
Do you have any other names? Nope
What is your favorite color?  Every single color
Who is your best friend?  My sister
What is your favorite animal?  Nature cat on the TV
What do you want to be when you grow up? A farmer… take care of the whole farm
What is your favorite movie?  Team Umizoomi
What is your favorite book?  Tractor books
What makes you happy?  When you play tractors with me
What makes you sad?  If you don’t help me
What is your favorite food?  Chicken
What is your favorite song?  Tractor song  (whatever that is?)
What is your favorite game?  Playing tractors
What is your favorite toy? Paw Patroller
Can you write your name?....
Interviews from the past 2015, 2014, 2013, and 2012.















No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...