Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Some questions for the boys

Without ANY prompting ask your kids these questions. It's a great way to see what they think. 

 Ford's answers:

1. What is something I always say to you? I love you a lot!

2. What makes me happy?  
When you get hugs

3. What makes me sad? 
When people in our family die

4. How do I make you laugh? 
When you scare Bitty 

5. What was I like as a child? 
Just like a child 

6. How old am I? 33

7. How tall am I? 
5'6"

8. What is my favorite thing do?
To go get your hair done, get a massage and fingernails painted. (Rarely do these things happen.  I get my nails done about once every 5 years!   Smart boy though). 

9. What do I do when you're not around? Vacuum. Clean.  Stuff like that (Very accurate)

10. What am I really good at? Being brave when they get a baby out of your stomach 

11. What am I not very good at?  
Fixing stuff (I can't put batteries in a remote!)

12. What do I do for a job?  Teacher 

13.What is my favorite favorite food? 
Everything 

14. What do you enjoy doing me?  Chuck E Cheese 

Bitty's answers:

1. What is something I always say to you? I love you! I love you!

2. What makes me happy?  
When I give you kisses and hugs

3. What makes me sad? 
When I'm not around.  When I'm at school. 

4. How do I make you laugh? 
Jump on me 

5. What was I like as a child? 
I have no idea 

6. How old am I? 33

7. How tall am I? 
33 inches 

8. What is my favorite thing do?
To do the things you want to do 

9. What do I do when you're not around? 
Call for help (ha!)

10. What am I really good at? 
Doing underdogs (that's pushing him on the swing in our yard.  I push him really high and run under the swing). 

11. What am I not very good at?  
I have no idea 

12. What do I do for a job?  He shrugged 

13.What is my favorite favorite food? 
Broccoli and potatoes. (I don't eat broccoli). 

14. What do you enjoy doing with me? 
Swing on the swing 

So we went to the doctor on Thursday.  Annie's right ear was infected.  Started antibiotic.  Monday night was BAD!!!!  She was yelling all night.  We went back to the doctor Tuesday.  
After waiting for 55 minutes the doctor came in.  The right ear is worse and he said the left ear looked wicked.  She's on the strongest meds they can give her.  I want my baby to feel good.  

It was the 100th day of school celebration today.

Mom has been gone 3 weeks today.  This isn't going to be another blog about my feelings.... one will come soon.  I just wanted to mention that people have been so sweet, thoughtful, and kind.  I get text messages daily saying, "I'm thinking about you" or "I'm praying for you".  I get hugs and hear caring words and have gotten lots of cards.  Thank you, Megan, a blog follower for your card.  That was very kind!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...