Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thankful lists from the boys

It's that time of year again....  It's time to be thankful and count your blessing.  Actually, I don't need November to be reminded of my blessings because I'm thankful ALL year long.  But I decided to make the boys tell me what they were thankful for everyday this month.  So here goes....

FORD

1.  Momma
2.  Daddy
3.  Bitty
4.  Annie
5.  me (thankful for himself)
6.  Taz (Taz Zettergren is #89 on the Ole Miss football team)
7.  Miss Jessica and Isaac
8.  Miss Jessica's mom and her dad
9.  Josh (Miss Jessica and Taz's brother)
10.  Gran and BoomPa
11.  Puddin and Pops
12.  Grandmother and Granddaddy
13.  the world
14.  Jesus
15.  Bobba
16.  Mrs. Allison and Mrs. Tammy (his teachers)
17.  friends
18.  church
19.  school
20.  our house
21.  The Holy Spirit
22.  Jesus dying on the cross
23.  Uncle Ken and Aunt Ashley
24.  Molly Cate, Caroline, and Jack
25.  Uncle Pettey, Aunt Carole, Uncle Chico, and Aunt Sandra
26.  Jesus coming to the Earth as a baby

John Brantley

1.  Ford and Annie
2.  Momma
3.  Daddy
4.  myself
5.  everything in my house
6.  the whole world
7.  trees and bushes
8.  Mr. Eric and Miss Jessa
9.  Taz
10.  bananas
11.  Gran, BoomPa, Puddin, Pops, and Bobba
12.  the whole house
13.  Jesus
14.  my sharp knife (which he doesn't have)
15.  Walt (his bff from school)
16.  Sophia, Claire, and Mary Malcolm (girls from school)
17.  the new farm
18.  gators, four wheelers, and trailers
19.  Mrs. Laura and Mrs. Kristy (his teachers)
20.  house (I think he's thankful he's not homeless)
21.  crayons
22.  Jack
23. Molly Cate and Caroline
24.  Uncle Ken and Aunt Ashley
25.  Uncle Vance
26.  the football field

Thankful lists of the past 2014, 2013, and 2012.

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...