Sunday, July 26, 2015

Bags are packed--Beach part 2

The “All My Bags Are Packed”- Beach part 2 version of my beach trip has taken longer than I anticipated writing about.  The reason, we needed a new wireless router.  But I’m back in business folks!

Puddin and Pops left on Saturday, July 11th to head back to Mayberry and on that very day my people came down, Gran BoomPa, and my brother with his crew.  This meant relocating to a new facility that could house 12.  Notice I didn’t say “comfortably” because there ain’t nothing comfortable about 6 adults and 6 ankle biters under one roof.  Enough said!

When together, the kids take things to a whole new level… a loud level.  The ran, squealed, stomped, jumped, cried, fussed, fought, and hopefully made some good cousin memories.
 Jack and The Bit shared a room part of the week.  Then we had an issue: Jack didn't like light and John Brantley wanted a night light.  So, out went Jack and in came Ford!
 Sister didn't get to go to the beach too often.  The heat and sun are just too much for a little one.  She did nap under her tent one day though!
 They did LOTS of digging
And the beach can be exhausting!
I'm sorry, but this picture is 100% necessary.  My dad is a Type A worrier and I inherited it honestly.  We're 12 hours into the vacation and he's already nursing a fever blister due to bad nerves!
 Annie did a lot of sleeping... y'all like that mosquito bite on her forehead?!?!?
 Aunt Ashley lead Sunday school for the kids.... Ford was praying.
 The hat last 3.2 seconds.  Head gear and Annie don't mesh!
 Poor Boom.... Bitty made him blow up everyone's floats.  He kept asking if Boom had more air!!!
 Uncle Ken and Annie
 Mustache anyone?
 Jack
 The ice cream truck came buy selling treats that cost as much as a steak dinner!
 The parental units did a lot of playing on the cell phones.
 As did Fancy
 A little night swimming
 Aunt Ashley checking her pictures...
 Molly Cate entertained Annie while we ate at Camille's.
 This is how Fancy feels about pictures with his bride of 10 years!!!!
I
It brings joy to my heart that my children have cousins around their age to grow up with.  I didn't have this luxury, and I love watching them make memories!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...