Friday, July 31, 2015

Back to school ready


It's true!  That annoying saying is true.....  "Time flies when you're having fun."   It does.  

We had Ford, well technically I just had Ford, Trey never went through the birthing phase, on May 1, 2009.  After some consideration we decided to hold the little man back so he could start his exploration of the world known as "college" a year later.  I'm a BIG fan of holding babies back with late birthdays.  This holding back was explained to Ford, and I got another year at home with my baby boy.  

Now I can't keep holding him back forever.  Next Friday he starts kindergarten....as in 5 days a week from 8:00-2:45.  I don't know how much I can handle. 

We had to go to the doctor for his big exam.  Hearing test....
Old nursie told Fordman he had to take off his shirt for the doctor to examine him.  He didn't love this activity and squatted in the corner.  
Bitty acted Bitty-like. 
Annie hung out.....Yes, I took all 3 by myself.  It's in the job description to take the ankle biter to such appointments.... And alone can be scary.
Checking himself out
Mr. Ford passed his tests with flying colors and took those 3 shots like a man.  

Weight: 42 lbs. - 19th percentile 
Height:  46 in.  - 46th percentile 
Fancy "thought" he needed to go to the Neshoba County Fair in Philadelphia one night this week.  The boys slept with me. 
With back to school comes countdown chains. 
Here's to a big year of 5K and 3K for my boys!!!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...