Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Two parties and blowing out the britches

It’s the most WONDERFUL time of the year!!!!  (Imagine me singing, no don’t.  Imagine someone who can sing, singing that!!!)  It is a wonderful time of the year, yet it’s hectic.  Despite the fact that we feel pulled in 20 different directions, are building a house, and I am with child, I am trying to s-l-o-w down and enjoy this time.  My kids will only be little once.  There will come a time when they won’t think it’s cool to hang out with their mom, and they won’t have school functions for me to attend.  So while it’s that season of their life and mine, I will embrace it for all it’s worth!!!

Yesterday I celebrated with Bitty at his school.  He’s in the 2K program at our church and it was really been good for him… and me!!!  He loves his teachers, friends, school, and painting with purple paint of course.  His party included pictures with Santa, yummy snacks, and presents!!!
I think Ford must give John Brantley the courage to run right up to Santa, because yesterday he didn’t have it.  Eventually he went… bribery with gum works nicely!!!
Bitty is still a man of only a few words.  It’s very difficult for me to get much school related info out of the child.  I do know that he loves this little girl right here, Sidney Kate.  He has goo goo eyes for her!!!
Snacks!!!!
Presents!!!
"It's a bobcat momma!!!!!"
Mrs. Kay, Bitty, and Mrs. Linda (aka Lin Lin)
Such a special day with my little man!!!!
And no party is complete without blowing out your britches... right!!!!!!!!?????
The festivities aren’t over with just one child… ohhh no!!!  Today we moved onward to Ford’s class party.
All 14 kids were to bring a “small treat” for their friends.  As if we needed anymore treats at our house, but hey… it’s the thought that counts, right?!?!?! 

Bag Oh Treats…
Caroline, Ella Grace, Ford, Langston, and Hayes
I am pretty much anti bring your other kids to a party, but I decided Bitty could come this go round.  He actually behaved quite nicely!
And the opening begins.... the Lego truck was a BIG hit!!!
Ford, Cooper, Langston, and Landon
The boys of Mrs. Beverly's 4k class...
Tanner, Zayden, Hayes, Langston, Landon, Ford, Cooper, and Jack
The girls...
Hayden, Lilly, Makayla, Addison, Caroline, and Ella Grace
Piñata time
Snacks
Ford and Mrs. Beverly
Ford and Mrs. Kristy
And what a good day I had with my biggest little man!
Okay… that’s all about the parties….

Monday at school was Polar Express day which consisted of Christmas pajamas.  Like all good mommas we didn’t have any new Christmas pajamas.  Why??  I really don’t have a good answer for you.  Therefore, we hoped and prayed that last year’s pair would fit and hot dog… they did!!!

Ford has become borderline obsessed with football here lately.  I believe it’s because he got to go to two games with Trey this year.  He was totally into the game and learning all the rules.  Recently I have caught him watching the recorded Ole Miss vs. Alabama and Ole Miss vs. MSU football games.  After he has watched for a while it is essential for him to put on his attire.  This uniform consists of baseball pants, a jersey, and soccer shin guards as shoulder pads.  I sure hope he gets football gear for Christmas.  Ohhh ohhh ohhh… this is important, you MUST NOT call what he is wearing an “outfit”.  He will quickly tell you, “I hate that word”.  So pick your words wisely… outfit isn't it!
Bitty is really into asking that famous question that all little kids ask and everyone else hates, “WHY??”  I think it’s about to push Ford over the edge.  I think he’s being paid back for all his days of “why”!!!!

John Brantley also wants to know, “Where you buy dat?”  He honestly thinks everything comes from Wal-Mart.  So when explaining that something comes from another store expect to hear, “What’s dat??” and you’ll get the stink eye!!!
Whoop there she is….. 29 weeks and counting!!!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...