Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Out with the old...

Ahhhh Christmas break is still going strong.  The kids don’t go back for several more days and that calls for this momma to get creative.  One can’t just stay inside all day, although Ford would love that.  Yesterday we headed to none other than…”Chuck E Cheese”!!!!
The boys enjoy bath time and a nice “mode-hawk” (Mohawk).
I’ve gotten to the point, at almost 32 weeks pregnant, that I am tired.  My drive to do things has decreased tremendously.  I am trying to remind myself that in several weeks I will be home-bound and a lot less fun.  Therefore, I am trying to do things with the boys and keep them fully entertained, even if that means staying up a bit later and acting goofy.
2014 has been a big, busy year.  We had ups, downs, surprises, stresses, and blessings during the last 12 months.  All of those things have been part of God’s miraculous plan for our lives and for that I am grateful.  I wouldn't change a thing and I am looking forward to 2015.  We have lots of changes coming in the next few weeks/months.  I DO NOT do well with change at all.  In the last few days I have gotten a new cell phone and a new car.


Out with the old….
In with the new....watch out curbs!
This would be my 5th car and my 4th white one.  No, I am not white obsessed, it’s just how things worked out!

Bring on Annie and a new house… we are ready!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We just got a suburban too...you'll love all the room.

Brettni Brumfield said...

I found your blog after I found Katie's just now.

I didn't know that your were Preggers! Congrats! Your Little Guys are adorable.

Happy New Year!

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...