Saturday, December 27, 2014

Jesus's Birthday

Yep, it happened again.  Christmas came and went in a flash!!!  I am really actually depressed and relieved at the same time, if that even makes any sense. 

Christmas Eve night Ford requested that I make him a wall to run through on Christmas morning.  He asked, and I delivered!!!
 John Brantley's stash
 Ford's stash
 And here he comes.....
 Bitty isn't too thrilled about life after he wakes up.
 Dress up clothes have become very essential at the Lamar household.... and ohhhh I love it!
 After we completely destroyed my house, ate, and played a little, we headed to Puddin’s house about 11:00.
 What more could a little boy ask for than his VERY OWN shoulder pads!!!
 Think Bitty likes Bobba's gift?!?!?
 Pops LOVES a TV.  The man really does.  He buys someone a new TV every year.  This year Bobba got her a 42" flat-screen.
 And no stocking is complete without some BBQ Butt Rub!!!  Can I get an Amen????
ONE more Christmas blog to go......

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...